From the Leadership
- Nov 07 AFSCME Pres. Lee Saunders Hails Pro-Worker Victories in Midterms
- Oct 12 Working People Are Struggling in Trump’s Economy There is plenty of evidence that this is a strong economy primarily for those already in a privileged position.
- Aug 29 Dr. King’s Dream on the Ballot The goal of the I AM 2018 initiative is to draw courage and inspiration from the Memphis heroes, so we can continue the fight for civil rights, workers’ rights and human rights.
- More »
- Oct 17 Unions Push for “Grade A” Paid Parental Leave The long-term goal is for all workers–union and non-union, public and private sector–to have access to paid family leave.
- Aug 20 Brett Kavanaugh: No R-E-S-P-E-C-T for Women’s and Workers’ Rights Stand up and speak out against Kavanaugh’s nomination. Our respect on the job is on the line – and Kavanaugh is going to find out what it means to us
- Jul 11 For Working Women, This is Not a Close Call The nomination of Judge Brett Kavanaugh spells bad news for working women.
- More »